Three Tier Testing Policy and Procedures
Tier 1 (A Grade) - Australian Quarantine and / or Arrival Testing
• Quality discernment of correct species and of high quality.
• Inspected for contaminated goods.
• Sulfur sampling pump testing for ammonia.
• Criteria: Sulfur Dioxide must be <1ppm with 6400260 Accuro Multigas Detecto.
Tier 2 (AA Grade) - In House Testing
• Gas Chromatography (GC) - Analysis of gas and volatile compounds.
• Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) - Lower limit detection of gas and volatile compounds as well as volatile pesticide and active compounds.
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) - Separate analysis of compounds according to their polarity, and testing for aflatoxin and other active compounds.
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Mass-Spectrometry Mass Spectrometry (HPLC-MS-MS) - Lower limit detection and more accurate analysis and testing of active compounds as well testing levels of pesticide and antibiotics.
• Atomic absorption (AA) - Lower limit detection and testing of heavy metals content.
• High performance thin layer chromatography (HPTLC) - Analysis of herb spectrum according to strict guidelines.
Tier 3 (AAA Grade) - Independent Pesticide Testing through Spring Wind, USA
Independently tested for over 400 pesticides.
• Testing for pesticide residue.
• Criteria: Analytical report concludes Non-Detectable (ND) levels.
• Analytical method: FDA IMP (and variant of - species dependant).
• Extraction method: FDA 302.
• Batch recorded.
Our Safety Guarantee
Growing to meet your needs
We pride ourselves in sourcing eco-authentic specimens with incredible potency. Our herbs come from GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) certified farms and ethically wildcrafted sources.
Most Comprehensive Testing
Cell structure comparisons. T.L.C. and active ingredient matching ensure the correct species. Every herb, every time
Storing for Maximum Potency
Storing conditions greatly affect an herb's active ingredients. We purchase in small batches to avoid herbs sitting on the shelf for extended periods.
Control MeasuresHow to ensure identification and traceability of incoming materials and products is achieved.
• Receipt and storage
• Corrective actions
Documentation and record keepingOur Traceability Programs enhance supply chain visibility and help product consistency:
• Ensure regulatory compliance Locate and recall defective or unsafe goods
• Validate particular product attributes, such as organic certification
• Strengthen inventory control Make supply chains more efficient Enable trading partners to track a product as it moves from the field, through the supply chain, and on to the retail store or foodservice operator.
• Rigorous selection of raw materials in compliance with Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) guidelines
• Exhaustive testing of source ingredients which include botanical identification of species, control of active principles and heavy metals, pesticides, aflatoxins and microbiological control. All standards are in accordance with the International Regulations and Pharmacopoeias.
• Appropriate storage conditions of our raw materials.
Quality above all
The implementation and certification of a Quality Assurance System in compliance with GMP is the basis for our Total Quality Management System. These QC/QA measures enable us to comply with the demands of our clients concerning the quality and reliability of our products, processes and manufacturing equipment. Raw Material controls, in process controls and finished product analyses (all according to the International Regulations or Pharmacopoeias) enable us to guarantee the quality and the traceability of our products. We use the latest instruments and techniques for identification and quantification including: TLC, HPTLC, HPLC with UV/VIS, GC, AA, etc… Isolation and characterisation of active principles and marker substances used as reference standards have led to the validation of analytical methods which identify the extract components with more precision and safety.
All ingredients undergo a comprehensive series of tests for identity, purity and potency using international standards and in-house methods. Our well-trained staff are dedicated to assuring that all our products meet these standards before they are released for sale. Our certificate of analysis includes standard results for marker compounds, heavy metals, pesticides, solvent residues, microbes as well as mesh distribution and bulk density. Additional testing can be done on customer request. We could arrange the following tests to assure the quality: Species Indentification (TLC, HPTLC, HPLC) Pesticide Residue Analysis (GC-MS, LC-MS-MS) Heavy Metal Analysis (AA, UV) Active Components Control ( HPLC, UV-VIS).